With firm commitment to quality, we manufacture, trade and supply a wide assortment of Quartz Distillation Unit. Effectively used for distilling water, provided distillation unit is available in various specifications and sizes as per the needs of our esteemed clients. Our offered distillation unit is designed using the finest quality components and sophisticated technology in sync with industry standards. Moreover, clients can avail this distillation unit from us at pocket friendly prices.
- Pyrogen free
- Designed for pollution free distillate
- Safety Cut-out
Standard Panel Series:
- Improved Models
- Larger Boiling space resulting in more balanced boiling
- Better quality of distillate.
- Better condensing area - Cooler distillate temperature
- Large Quartz sheath, hence ease of replacement of heater element in case of burn out.
- Rust proof sturdy Aluminium stand as base.
- Ring Clamp with seating to house the Quartz Boiler.
- Condenser clamp facilitates telescopic adjustments and helps in perfect alignment of the system and installation of the equipment.
- The distiller along with the specially designed borosilicate
- quartz condenser (optional) is absolutely Thermal Shock Proof
- a property well known of Fused Quartz.
- The Design of the equipment renders it compact and portable. The boiler has a drain vent to ensure in-situ cleaning of the boiler.The MQD-Panel Series yields ample distilled water for use in laborator y.The equipment can be effectively used for distilling water.The Boiler is made of Electronic Grade Quartz and Options for Condenser are Borosilicate / Quartz.
- Pyrogen free.
- Free of heavy metals.
- Designed for pollution free distillate.
- INSTANT distilled water flow. Switch on time less than a minute.
- Quartz Boiler (SiO2) is chemically inert to most solvents and acids, hence pure distillate.
- No heat loss in the boiler, hence saves electrical power.High performance with low maintenance.
|Output Capacity (approx.)||1 ltr/hr||2 ltrs/hr||3 ltrs/hr||4 ltrs/hr||5 ltrs/hr|
|Power Rating||1 KW||1.65 KW||2.4 KW||3 KW||4 KW|
|Cooling Water Consumption|
|25 ltrs/hr||35 ltrs/hr||45 ltrs/hr||50 ltrs/hr||65 ltrs/hr|